View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:07 PM   #161
NFCastle
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
My strike team has been demobilized and I'm back home. The Miami-Dade and east coast of Florida task force units will remain in the Keys.

So with that being said, I have the time off today and look forward to doing an update (need something new on the brain besides work).

I've been teetering back and forth on whether or not to update my own roster to where we are today (it's going to be over 10 days worth of movement to update) or to download EA's most recent roster update and go from there.

I've chosen to continue from where I left off on my own for a few reasons. There have been several players released from I.R. with settlements that are unable to be released in EA's most recent update. Also, with as many players that have been placed on I.R. recently - you can not use those players any longer in 'Play Now' mode - and although those players are released from my depth charts - you can still use them if you want to in 'Play Now' mode.

Once EA starts applying all their I.R. statuses to players I lose all ability to edit/move/release them which is just additional limitations on a custom roster maker.

So give me till this evening and I will have a new update out. Thanks everyone.

My primary focus right now is to get the rosters updated and then secondary focus will be CAPs and player ratings.
Good call. Your roster also has a normal Julius Peppers. The most current roster has him looking like Groot.
Advertisements - Register to remove