View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 01:00 PM   #11
Finn
Rookie

Finn's Arena

OVR: 2
F1 2017...How is your career going?

I just finished trudging around Bahrain. The car failed its diet and the weight reduction that was supposed to be delivered had to wait for another day.

Practice programs were hit and miss with a compete failed fuel management program. I don't like to replay them as a house rule.

Qualifying was respectable I slotted my Haas in 12th Grosjean a handful of places ahead in 9th. Little did I know that him being in front would lead to a brutal Sunday.

Race day and a solid start where I took 10th place in behind my teammate. However some dodgy driving from Romain resulted in minor damage to my front wing. The car still went where I asked so I kept going round keeping with the pace. That was until a couple laps later when, who cuts across me yet again but friendly Grosjean. Now with too much damage to sustain decent laps I had to pit and turn my aggressive 3 stop into a two and replace a front wing. This wouldn't have been the worst had I not been lapped by the two front runners followed by a safety car, where I was not allowed to unlap myself (bugged). The result of being queued up in the middle of the leaders and cars I'm racing created a mess of blue flags and multiple warnings after warnings. Finally sorting itself out I putted round the remaining 15 laps (100% Races) to grab 15th place and look forward to Russia and what should be a car a few pounds lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Finn; 09-18-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove