Old 09-18-2017, 03:42 PM   #1001
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Why blame Dak? Name me a QB in the history of the game who can win a game when his entire offense is being dominated by a monster defense. It's not on Dak or Zeke - you can't win when the opposition's secondary is locking down your receivers whilst their Dline is savaging your O-line.
Yeah exactly. Dak was the only one really trying it seemed like. Every once in a while each team gets a good whipping. I rather have the Whipping now than later in the year. There's many factors that took place. Denver was very healthy compared to Dallas. The Cowboys defense is already an average at best defense, then you add some of the injuries and suspensions on that defense. It's tough when you get desperate after being down by so much with time winding down. The offense couldn't get anything going so that left our defense out there majority of the game. It just wasn't a good day. I also saw the Cowboys slipping and sliding everywhere, should have changed cleats, also saw them gassed from that altitude. There's a reason Denver is so tough to beat at home. It's simple, Denver was ready to play and Dallas wasn't. Oh well.... Now on to Arizona next week.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-18-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove