View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #1106
tmanning
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko,

I typically am an all madden player for the challenge but I am looking for simulation style game play. Last year I bounced from your AM set and Jarrod21's AM set. I had used Jarrodd21's for years, but I just get destroyed by the computer any more with those.

I am loving your all-pro set as it is giving me realistic results. I play with The Browns and am able to stay competitive through 3 quarters and end up losing in the 4th quarter. Just like on Sundays!

I have never been held winless through 4 games on all-pro, ever. I am getting a realistic challenge. So hats off to your SIM-STYLE sliders!

One issue I have is auto subs. I am not seeing HB2 sub in at all(maybe 3 times a game), and am getting very little D-line, LB rotation. I am using your your sliders exactly as listed. Any suggestions?

Also, I tried your QB traits roster, but want to start a new CFM when EA finally gets all the UDFA's included. What is your take on editing the QB traits for a new roster? Should I edit the traits every time I use a new roster, or with the new sliders and pass block begin adjusted higher, is it still necessary?