Old 09-20-2017, 09:54 AM   #237
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden's future of CFM is alarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Lot's of things here that's your opinion which and thats a good thing, but there are a lot of those to work through on a game of this size. Now understand what I mean here. These are your gripes, but to someone else there are different gripes and a different set of priorities. Now expand that over 8 million users and you can see that dividing up development time to fix ALL issues while still delivering new marketable features is a daunting task. Every new feature will have bugs, that is how development works. The problem is it is a compounding effect when you don't have time to fix the past ones, they just keep stacking.

The foundation of the game needs some serious work, but right now they have to continue to plug holes in the damn year to year. I think they (dev team) are doing an admirable job plugging the holes based on the conditions they are provided with. I am not sure you'll see any singular jump in any one area until they take another look at how the game is released.

I will say that in doing some work lately with John on gathering feedback, there are a lot of different views on what is a priority to different people. I think we did find some pretty universal demands across CFM and how people play it that can hopefully make it in for 19.
No argument from me. Everyone has opinions.

Mind you some of the glaring issues I stated are no opinion, but fact. They ARE in the game.

Though, in my opinion (Haha), no idea why the majority dont see them as glaring and needing to be addressed.