Old 09-21-2017, 05:38 PM   #1342
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
When it comes to game speed, it can change the gameplay tremendously. It's a difference of reaction times and triggering animations. Pertaining to challenge, I've gone on record over the years saying, game speed makes more of a difference when it comes to being challenging on All-Pro. This is because the AI is not as smart as All-Madden so therefore it's better to use Normal or Fast for All-Pro so that the AI isn't slowed down, the reactions aren't slow enough for you to figure out what's happening. There is an issue that can happen with the Normal or Fast game speed, animations may trigger different and look awful at times. This also goes with what sliders are set at. Sliders also have an affect on triggering animations.

When it comes to All-Madden, you can afford to use slower game speeds because the AI is so smart that even on slower speeds, you will get good reactions out of the cpu. Not to mention, all-madden also seems to give the cpu a little speed boost.

So you really have to make a decision, do you like better animations or do you want more challenge? This question is way more important if you are an All-Pro fan.
If you want better animations, slow or very slow are great, normal can be alright at times. If you want challenge, normal or fast are best. If you are an all madden fan, the choice isn't as difficult, the AI will be smart no matter the game speed you choose but choosing a higher game speed on all-madden will seem to make it quite a hit harder. Ultimately, the choice is up to you guys, I only recommend certain game speeds because I feel they show best representation of what simulation football is.
I completely agree with what you are saying.What I will probably do is do a mashup of yours and Charters to get the desired results.

I used to do slider threads so I do know what I'm looking for as far as realism and challenge go,and I believe I can get what I need from the game between both of you guys.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert