Old 09-21-2017, 11:29 PM   #84
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
I am seeing that, and it's frustrating, but what I'm talking about is slightly different. Maybe it's the same coding issue but a variation.

Rather than moving toward you, like in that video, what's bothering me even more is seeing, for example, a CB literally evacuate his position, not going toward the attacker but elsewhere. The CB often will track toward another attacker, who typically is already covered by the other CB or an FB, but midway will suddenly reverse course, but by that point it's too late, the space in front of the goal is wide open, and it's an easy scoring opportunity.

I guess it's essentially the same issue, just a variation of the video you posted.
Sounds like a mix of DAA and defensive ADD. We'll have to take a look. Do you know who the CB is looking at when he does this?

You will find me, when streaming, always going to replay and zooming in on player's eyes. I want to see exactly where they are looking when these types of things happen.

Should get early access tomorrow, and stream tomorrow night. Will let everyone know in here as well.

Based on video, I did notice that the pass physics/speed/etc looks a bit too clean on the surface...what do you guys think?