View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:02 PM   #805
nuttyrich
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2k18 Impressions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
tempo, control the tempo. The Ai controlled team is good at frustrating and getting you to play at its tempo. those easy misses you have, lead to quick buckets by the AI controlled team, what you as the user tend to do is try to score as quickly as the Ai controlled team. all of sudden you are out of your comfort zone. muck the game up when you see the Ai coming back. play physical D, switch your coverage to tight or smother, and double team the players that are lighting you up.
and if you dont know call timeouts

basketball is a game of runs, its all about minimizing the run.

for every action in the game there is a counter action, its all about finding that right combination.
Yup,I fully agree..but like most people many weren't usd to getting punched in the mouth the way this CPU has done this year (in a good way) besides the 3pters.

I can clearly remember getting upset I lost the ball..and they get a ui l score and I pissed off ..try to get the score back..yet wind up digging myself in a whole.. same goes for threes if they drain tons of threes that I think is way out of whack..I try to do the same..and get killed.

They DO slow down and it comes in waves..but as someone pointed out in I believe a post somewhere .. slightly turn down the CPU 3pt %juts a bit and it makes a huge difference...average players shouldn't be nailing 3s with ease like the way that it's happening.

Right now th game might be okay for some but for many it's broken in some form...online players are complaining of lag and frame rates,offline people's my career still being erased.and tons of issues people don't like.

I'm waiting till next week.. Patch h should make everything somewhat stable..and won't be many huge changes again.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove