Old 09-24-2017, 04:53 AM   #8
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can anyone stop CPU on All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamifan1997
This is not for MUT or Solo Challenges. Me and a few buddies play online CFM and are in year 2. In the past few Maddens, we have always played on All-Madden but it hasn't been impossible to stop the CPU.

Basically, if I user an LB, they throw to WR1 or WR2. If I user DB's, they throw to TE or run it. If I user the DL, the QB just throws. There are also many times I am bringing 4-5 guys up front and the CPU gets 7-10 seconds to stand in the pocket before throwing to a WR coming back from the end of his route.

Does anyone have general strategy? I looked up things on Madden School, but almost all of their plays aren't designed for All-Madden. I've tried 4-3, 3-4, just nothing seems to help.
I run a lot of Cover 3 vs the CPU on All Madden, and most of my success has been playing the curl-flats. I lay off enough to discourage the deep corner, but am ready to instantly bolt toward the flat. It works pretty well, as I am often able to bait the QB into throwing short and then run up and make the tackle, but I often miss passes more in the middle of the field.

That or I play weakside defensive end and pass rush.

Anyway, you've got to make sure your defense is in position to defend the run, because they will toast you on All Madden. For example, if I'm playing the curl flat in cover 3 and they line up with 3 WRs to my side, I WON'T line up over the slot WR. Instead, I'll play near the line and then run that way at the snap, so that I'm in position to help with the run.

EDIT- oh yeah, I should also mention I play in the defensive camera mode exclusively.