View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 08:56 AM   #356
andanesean
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Great to see 2 big teams on your videos Matt! Honestly, everything from the CPU perspective seemed great, except it seemed that they passed the ball in a lot of situations where they should have shot. They seem to try to hard on getting that "perfect opportunity". This was something i felt it didnīt happen in the demo, i felt they shot a lot in the demo and didnīt "fool around" as much as in the past. But i didnīt see this behavior in previous games you streamed so, maybe itīs a tactics related thing on Dortmund side.

We should also press EA to say something about those Team Styles feature wich is nowhere to be seen. And i donīt believe itīs in the tactics because they are the same sliders and options from years past. This is actually the thing that is bothering me the most because it smells like a huge lie to me...

I thought this bug was solved in FIFA17... is it "on" again?

Agree Nunogomes: - I also doubt Team Tactics (CTT). I think they have made some play styles, which are then used for the different teams It can also be Slider's influence on the game ?. But the slider values OS CS found so far so good. Personally I want to go higher with pass error to create a more realistic pass accurate values. Pass speed of 35 for my taste a bit too low and can be increased if you raise the above value, but otherwise OS CS contribute have done a nice piece of work.