View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:16 AM   #461
Dbaja22
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

I'm so confused about this game . I ended up playing a total of 11 games and doesn't matter if I'm using a 3 star team against 3 star team or 5 star team vs 5 star team , the game is terrible for me . I've always been very good at defending and slowing the cpu down but all these games they simply just constantly pass forward dribble and get by me as if I didn't have anyone on the field . A few quick passes always forward with no build up in their play . I was so content with the set from fifa 17 , lots of build up and midfield play especially with krebstars ccts but this game to me is a fast paced mess.

Form the looks of it seems like I'm the only one really experiencing this , and I know I'm not playing any different from previous fifas so I'm scratching my head at the moment and very confused and upset. It's really like my midfield is non existent , they are so far up the pitch and when the cpu gets the ball back it's literally just 3 passes and they are in final 3rd . I've put instructions to stay back along with park the bus to see if it helps but nothing . Could this be RF? Or height length and width ? Even the pass speed at 35 for them seems to fast . Sorry for the long *** story , just infuriates me cause yet again 90$ gone ( I'm from Toronto that's our price ) and I just simply wanna pop the **** in and enjoy a somewhat realistic footy game and not have to worry about ****in sliders and other dumb **** !

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove