View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:46 AM   #2179
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

My new strategy for getting through a cfm season is to start on default all pro. Then assuming(not to sound arrogant) I go 7-1 or 8-0 in the first half, I'm going to switch to flazkos all madden set.

Two reasons for this: 1 - I'm still 50-50 on the deleting your profile and restarting your cfm issue. I can honestly say I think there are some ghosts left behind. Game speed, difficulty, AI intelligence. I can't put my finger on it but if you start game one on all madden the Browns play like superheroes. When I switched midway through I had balanced defensive battles.

Which brings me to point 2. As my players gain confidence and your season takes shape it gives your team a pretty big advantage especially against poor teams. I hate seeing good players with 35 confidence on opposing teams. I want the full effect. Plus it'll help break the "script" all pro games sometimes fall into.

My best experience so far was playing 4 games all pro default then switching to all madden. Just a throught for you guys