View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #500
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Driven pass for the user can be easily supplemented instead of raising pass speed. Even then you can create a discrepancy.

There is nothing glaring that I can see from the set so far.

We also have to keep in mind everyone just got their game yesterday. Let's allow the sliders to marinate and if anything absolutely outstanding sticks out, we will adjust. Let people play with default, then use our sliders as a comparison. If we keep coming up with Version 1.2 1.3, etc, within the week, it will get tiring on both fronts.

FYI, our sliders reach more than the OS audience. YouTube, Evo-Web, Twitter, etc. Let's keep the feedback and sharing as much as possible, then identify the values/areas that need to be absolutely addressed.

I will have a poll out that will then help to solidify the next direction. Thanks, everyone.

After my personal meltdown yesterday with my first few hours with the game I had a better day today. Yesterday I was getting frustrated right off the bat with legendary and WC but today much more enjoyable. So, I used the OP set and the main adjustment I've had to make personally is to up the user power bar to 60 because the passing just felt really weak. I may even up it to 65 next time I'm on. However, I have noticed, and unfortunately I can't provide video evidence because for some reason this site won't let me upload any, that on more than one occasion my players have literally stopped running! It wasn't the game freezing or anything like that because all the AI controlled players were still moving. It was weird I have to say. Also I've had players stand and watch the ball instead of moving towards it. John Terry of all people actually moved away from the ball defending inside the six yard box! I have tinkered with slow/normal speed too and all these occurred on normal speed with the speed slider at 50/50.
Not sure if anyone else has had this happen but just letting you know.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 09-30-2017 at 07:03 PM.