Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2017, 03:59 PM   #497
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrislp1
Does anybody have some more realistc sliders settings?
Yes. I haven't tested it myself, but if you bought a Soccer Ball and went outside it might be a little more realistic.

Joking aside, give it time. If anyone is telling you that they have created a "100% realistic slider set" a couple days after release they are lying. These guys have a terrific track record so if you are patient enough you will be rewarded with some great sliders.
Uploads for Everybody's Golf!
Old 09-30-2017, 04:28 PM   #498
Rookie

Just played a Career mode game, Community Shield Arsenal vs. Chelsea. I played last night on Legendary and found it terribly difficult to make anything happen. Runners were being tracked to near perfection and passes were messing up quite a bit. The opposition was pretty ridiculous in possession, but despite all of that, they missed a lot of opportunities and only won 1-0 in the end. I really just could not get in on goal at all, and I think I ended up with 2 shots, none on target.

Today, just now, I replayed it on World Class difficulty and found it way too easy. I was able to dispossess the midfielders with ease and intercept through balls with no issue. The opposition had a very difficult time getting shots off on me, and ended with 2 shots, none on target. I peppered them with shots, ending the game with a 4-0 win.

I'm not sure what the issue could be here. Too easy on World Class, too hard on Legendary. Maybe it's just because Chelsea is actually THAT good in the game that it really was nearly impossible to get in and get shots off?
Old 09-30-2017, 05:10 PM   #499
Rookie

Alright guys, game in hand. Stadium names all fixed, I'm about to dig into a test CM with the sliders. Feel free to follow along and chat on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/mgl27
Old 09-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #500
Pro

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Driven pass for the user can be easily supplemented instead of raising pass speed. Even then you can create a discrepancy.

There is nothing glaring that I can see from the set so far.

We also have to keep in mind everyone just got their game yesterday. Let's allow the sliders to marinate and if anything absolutely outstanding sticks out, we will adjust. Let people play with default, then use our sliders as a comparison. If we keep coming up with Version 1.2 1.3, etc, within the week, it will get tiring on both fronts.

FYI, our sliders reach more than the OS audience. YouTube, Evo-Web, Twitter, etc. Let's keep the feedback and sharing as much as possible, then identify the values/areas that need to be absolutely addressed.

I will have a poll out that will then help to solidify the next direction. Thanks, everyone.

After my personal meltdown yesterday with my first few hours with the game I had a better day today. Yesterday I was getting frustrated right off the bat with legendary and WC but today much more enjoyable. So, I used the OP set and the main adjustment I've had to make personally is to up the user power bar to 60 because the passing just felt really weak. I may even up it to 65 next time I'm on. However, I have noticed, and unfortunately I can't provide video evidence because for some reason this site won't let me upload any, that on more than one occasion my players have literally stopped running! It wasn't the game freezing or anything like that because all the AI controlled players were still moving. It was weird I have to say. Also I've had players stand and watch the ball instead of moving towards it. John Terry of all people actually moved away from the ball defending inside the six yard box! I have tinkered with slow/normal speed too and all these occurred on normal speed with the speed slider at 50/50.
Not sure if anyone else has had this happen but just letting you know.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 09-30-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #501
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Back at it:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 07:07 PM   #502
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

I had speed on 45/45 on Slow and it felt beautiful. Didn't see jogging animation yet either
Old 09-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #503
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Idk I’m just not feeling it so far. I got out shot at home by Bournemouth 16-4 with me using Arsenal and I still be there isn’t enough speed discrepancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2017, 08:10 PM   #504
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Will play again on mixer right now...

mixer.com/FH1S

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »