View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 04:30 PM   #1528
Suavecito
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
Maybe adjusting the crossing values in the ctts? Its my hope that the ctts can kind of 'trim' the sliders like you would with an airplane. The sliders being a base and then the ctts bending them slightly, where needed.

Semi crossing might be the culprit too. Since the amount of power applied to a cross helps determine what player will be the receiver. If the assist is to power, then the assist might be interfering with what player gets selected as the recipient.

That is if I'm correct about the assist being applied to power.
Maybe one or both of those things could be a fix and or at fault. Somebody else mentioned that instant replay is especially useful because it includes the trainer arrows. You might be able to use those to visualise where things are going bonky.
@MAtt and Jimmy, thanks for the feedback!

The Semi-cross assists the direction (front or back post) instead of the power, power needs to be chosen by the user. I tried manual crosses for a few games (6) and it was basically the same thing. I think the issue lies more with players overrunning and almost being level with the GK and then having to track back to head the ball. It makes for a very awkward gameplay and animations.

I think CTT, as you mentioned, could help. Maybe having the distance between teammates and crossing frequency tweaked could alleviate some of the issue. Wish we could have line height sliders for each line (unless we do and I'm completely oblivious to this LOL, CTT?). I truly think the line height is the #1 issue...

I guess the goal is to find a solution so they keep hitting that sweet spot of making their runs and meeting crosses between the PK spot and 6 yard box.

I'll keep testing and revert with any worthwhile findings. Thanks again guys!