View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 07:15 AM   #43
cusefan74
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How many have already stopped playing m18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
This.
This year, with the so called "marketing change" of hiding gameplay until just before release, was the thing that lost my trust in Rex and his crew.
Before that, I felt like I should give them a chance...not any more.
This year was an unmitigated disaster. The gameplay is greatly flawed, there are a plethora of bugs and glitches that in many cases make the game unplayable for many.
And now, the feeling they swindled people by hiding these things as long as possible.
Sure, they created 3 game modes...one of them labeled sim...but show me ONE person who truly thinks sim plays at all like sim. And the patches haven't TOUCHED that mode, not fixed any of the glaring issues that are so clear.
I've said before that EA isn't listening to the sim crowd....Rex poked his head into that thread and simply said "we're listening". So I IMMEDIATELY followed up with some legitimate questions, to which he never replied. Lol
Reading is not listening....a 2 word reply is not a dialogue...they've burned a lot of bridges this year.
And I hope they pay in 2018.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I said back in the summer after watching a Rex interview I felt like I was watching a politician talk. He was saying all the right things but I didn't think they would deliver on them, and it sounds like they didn't.