Old 11-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #29
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Road appreciate ur optimism but I’m not holding my breath..QB pocket awareness for CPU has been a known issue for 2 titles now (17-18)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not sure if you are saying you don't have much hope that a title update is coming for the QB fix or much hope that it will work once it arrives.

I have no clue how it will work once it arrives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I’m sure another patch coming..so what I meant was a fix/solution to CPU QB pocket awareness..check ur PM in a minute Road

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
To be honest I don't think they know how to fix it. But in my opinion I still think this game is solid and am glad I bought it. To each there own.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
KickNDaPants‏ @KickNDaPants 3h3 hours ago
More
@ClintOldenburg @RexDEAFootball AI QB’s not scramb past LOS must be bigger than thought and can’t be improved via update/tuner
Quote:
Clint Oldenburg‏
@ClintOldenburg
Following Following @ClintOldenburg
More
Replying to @KickNDaPants @EAMaddenNFL @RexDEAFootball
Stay tuned.
Clint has been intimating for a while now that they've figured some things out on the CPU QB AI front. The question is if it's in an upcoming tuner or the mid/late November patch. Unfortunately many of the OS solo CFM heads will have mostly likely totally moved on from playing Madden by then.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.