OVR: 9
Re: HISTORICAL problem in the foul system

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny80
Yesterday in the real nba 3 teams have 25 fouls
in the game this never happen

NEVER

we can't have a real stats match in this game
there is no slider/rouster settings to fix that, the non-shooting foul system is broke in this game

Since the latest patch, Ive seen 0 over the back fouls, when NBA2k18 1st came out, if you had OVB fouls set to 100, you would see a few each game, but not none. Also I think they did something with reach ins, because before the last patch if you set on ball steal attempt slider to 55 for both teams you would see some reach in fouls each game, now its rare to see 1.
And so far since the game came out, Ive seen 1 foul on a attempted 3. Now days, IRL, you see fouls on attempted 3's basically every game.

NBA2k has had a issue for years of lack of non shooting fouls. It seem to be improved this yr, but with patch 5, they have screwed it up once again. Probably those online crybabies started whining about having to many, so they changed it and its now screwed those of us offline guys, who actually want a true simulation. I guess I shouldnt be too surprised, it happens every yr now, once they start crying about something, it in turn seems to screw the actuall hardcore basketball fans who play the game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove