View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #11
kac
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Hype dying down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeufamous NDZ
For what the game offers, it just doesn't compare to NBA 2K18. I mean 2K has it's own issues but mostly that's online. I have both games and at first I was playing Live 18 hard. But that was mostly because it was new and something different but less than two months after release I find myself exclusively playing 2K now.

As stated previously, with limited & broken game modes and no roster editing there is not much longevity with Live 18. And basically after the season the game will die fast as we have to rely on EA to update everything. And you already know there will be no updates after the Finals.

It's the main reason in my personal opinion why they are discounting the game so early.... Cuz they know after the season sales will die. It's simple business, they're trying to save face.

But you might see a slight spike in activity around Christmas when people buy new consoles and they grab NBA Live on sale. It'll be buzzing again for a minute around that time I bet.
I also play both games even though 2k has live beat as far as gamemodes and a deeper franchise I'm having more fun playing live.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove