View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #134
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
To me its not hard at all. But then again i was raised to tell the truth, the whole truth , and nothing but the truth. So maybe thats the difference. You dont say the mode is "already good" when it clearly isnt.

Yeah i get it , business...... guess thats part of my problem. Todays world gives businesses a golden ticket to say , its ok to lie, you need sales. Its ok to exaggerate the facts by alot,because you need the sales..... the sales are whats important not the truth.

See i guess its because i actually have a high moral standard that i hold myself to , and wish others in todays world did, because i dunno about the rest of you , but this world and the direction its heading is straight in the toilet and it sickens me . Mainly because we would rather make excuses than do what is right.

If the mode needs fixing, then fix it .Stop trying to blow smoke up peoples !#$ so you can get those sales again.Im sorry but to me, its unacceptable practices.If telling the truth hurts your sales, then you should know there is a serious problem with your product. And if you know that, you should be spending the time and energy fixing it instead of just letting it go by the wayside.I dont really care how someone wants to spin it, its wrong in my book, bottom line, and i aint about to excuse it .
This X 1,000. Fix it....just fix it. Stop with the lame, tired excuses. Stop defending things that are indefensible, and hold them accountable. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, or time constraints, or old coding problems...not my problem.
I've NEVER seen a large, established developer make so many excuses in my life, yet have no issue charging 60 bucks for a game worth about half that much.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk