View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:54 PM   #4
jaibubwan
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion
When i turn up the CPU Difficulty Adjustment too 6/6 my goalie dosen't save one shot.The AI rarley shoots but when it does,it's always a goal.

Seattle(me)-Tampa Bay 2-7 Shoots:41-12
I'd say try one more game. I've played & tested these sliders long enough to know each game has its own unique characteristics. That said, never had a result like yours.

My initial theories:
  • Did you apply the PRO PLUS sliders exactly? If you modified any of the sliders, big chance it could screw up the experience.
  • The "story" of your game was that the opposition had a "brick wall" goalie that night...while yours should have been benched & swapped out early on.

Also, ignoring their goals...how did you feel the opposition AI played? Were they too hard to play against? Were they too easy? Or, like Goldilocks' porridge...were they "just right"?

FWIW, I just played my last two games with Andrei Vasilevskiy in net. He's 86 Overall, so a sort of middle-of-the-road goalie. Yesterday's game, he lost in OT letting in an Auston Matthews game winner (finished 88%). Today's game, he beat Corey Crawford (Crawford finished in the 80's, while Vas had 93%). These were both home games.

Also FWIW, someone commented on my Reddit thread and had a completely opposite experience to yours:
Quote:
I️ put these sliders on last night, and I️ really like the way they make the game feel. Lower scoring and tighter checking, with much better AI. Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/EA_NHL/comm...lstar/dprc4j2/
So there's hope! Don't give up after one game!

Last edited by jaibubwan; 11-13-2017 at 01:02 PM.