MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Schedule Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazytwisted123
i did the knicks n/p
Thanks, added that to the list.

Quote:
i too am trying to grind for that iggy while rubies are still relevant. i have 9 more to go lol
I am personally beginning to find it really hard to believe I can plow through to Ruby Iguodala while he's still good enough to not just be a starter, but even a 2nd-string wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazytwisted123
Silver Eric Gordon/Gold Tony Kukoc duo is lit. Both have an 88 3ball

Silver Kuzma and Mike james are both sleepers as well

And of course dont forget to bring along your original Thin Maker.
I totally agree on Kuzma and also Mike James. And of course Thon Maker.

Kuzma is basically a Gold in Silver form. As is Thon Maker. Also Iguodala, IMO.

I started using Mike James halfway through my 2nd Sched Challenge, and he's really effective for basic P&R tactics because he's such a good dunker. Can also be trusted to take an open 3. And while his Contest is HORRIFIC, if he doesn't have to defend a really athletic driver and/or are able to bring help to back him up, he's not as bad a liability on D as I imagined he'd be.

I've been cheesing Simmons as starting PG and run James as my bench PG, ahead of P-Bev, D-Lo, Lonzo, Collison, etc.

We all know how good Thon Maker can be and to me what really dramatically makes him so useful is that he can hold his own as a Stretch 5 and having a 5 who can shoot reliably allows one to run 1-4 P&R instead of 1-5 P&R and avoid having to struggle against what are often very defensively strong opposing Centers that can make 1-5 P&R cheesing a tough way to score points.

When one gets to the final handful of games on Superstar with a 3 Gold allowance, one needs the cheese to be viable.

The last few days, I've been beating my head against the final 76ers game. I'm usually neck-and-neck with the All-Time 76ers for most of the game, even maybe holding a slight lead for most of the game. But I've been losing to them by a handful of points in four attempts now, I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove