Old 11-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #112
SyncereBlackout
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I don't know if anything has changed, but I've definitely noticed more QB scrambling lately. In my 3rd season with no edits to the QBs prior to starting my Cloud CFM or during my CFM. The balanced and scrambler QBs will scramble often. Just played Dak Prescott and he had about 30 yards rushing on scrambles and also threw the ball away a number of times. QBs with the proper traits are utilizing them like they should be.

I'm wondering if those noticing statue QBs are playing on the DLine? I never user the DLine. I'm usually usering a MLB or Safety.

Been playing All-Pro simulation. I've adjusted the sliders a bit from default, but I don't think those would have an impact on statue QB anyway.

Again, the only time these QBs really struggle and stay in the pocket is when they go play-action (usually from under center) any have limited receivers running routes. It comes down to a CPU play-calling issue imo.

This is consistent with what I’ve seen recently too. I’ve seen bootlegs turn into embarrassing plays for my defense. I’ve even seen Brady scramble to the LOs and curl up into the fetal position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators