Old 11-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #63
slickdtc
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Week 11 Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
McDermott says he's undecided on who will start this week...

It sounds funny because obviously Taylor is the better option, but this was never really about playing the better option. The move was made with the future in mind, of which Taylor is most likely not a part of. I don’t want to hear this we’re in the business of winning football games bull**** from McDermott if that’s the case.

There’s a balance between playing for this year and building a contender for the future. Buffalo completely ****ed it up. There would likely be a game or two late this year that Peterman could have gotten time in. Instead the Bills wanted to skirt the process and insert their guy and the rest would be sunshine and rainbows. Got learnt real quick, but I don’t know if they actually absorbed the lesson.

The silver lining, of which Buffalo deserves none, is that the AFC sucks. The Ravens are the last wild card spot now, with us at 7 behind them. I guess we’re supposed to excited about that, but the QB change and the subsequent results have just dampened my whole mood on the Bills. We don’t deserve good ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?