View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:43 PM   #40
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does Madden Cheat so CPU wins?

The game is coded to play a certain way depending on situation, whether that be harder hits or rope like passes to the outside, and maybe it has to do with traits or maybe it is just logic for the CPU so it makes the game difficult?

I know that if we could all win each game by 21+ points, we would all abandon the game rather quick except for those who play online.

My position that the game is coded for come backs or whatever you want to call it, is the fact that the basis for situational game play is in MUT challenges. The logic in MUT challenges has to be in the coding and thus can be accessed from any game mode, so my conclusion is that there is indeed comeback style coding - something that gives the CPU a boost and it is determined by situations coded into the game.

For example - MUT challenge is: Do not let the CPU pass for more than 30 yards and rush for more than 20, this half. (notice the rule has nothing to do with winning or losing, just yards)

The CPU usually starts with the ball, and if you stop them, the CPU will let you run or pass against any defense because all it needs to do is get the ball back...It knows this and plays accordingly...The best way to beat the CPU when this happens is to just gain a few yards and drop to the ground. It is a lame way to play, but it is just one example of how the MUT system plays, and that system is available to all parts of the game..