Old 12-10-2017, 07:40 PM   #2833
AustonPowers34
Rookie

AustonPowers34's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
Regarding CTT, do you also set them for the CPU team? I know last year that krebstar’s work was much appreciated and this year ricardo has picked up the CTT work. I’ve asked this before and I know some are not a fan of CPU CTT cause teams like west brom for example come off as one dimensional, always sending forward the long ball but I like it adds some spice to the game for lack of a better term and gives each team a fresh new approach as opposed to the same look game in and game out
I don't set CTTs for other teams. I already went as far as setting the stadiums for all english teams, international teams, and other teams (BVB, Barca, Valencia to name a few) and I don't want to put in the extra effort to set other CTTs too

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfgosher
Hi Auston, a good point regarding subs. Will keep a watch from now on and yes definitely the stamina is not diminished quickly but as much as I remember I think the CPU team does makes substitutions. Although I dont know whether full subs are used but would u say an average of 2 subs is also ok from the point of view of this game.
On 50/50 acc 10mins I see mostly 3 subs, sometimes 2 if the game is uneventful. When I tried 49/49 acc for v5 I mostly saw 1 sub, 2 sometimes, and 3 if it was a miracle. And even then, I'd like to keep acc at 50/50 for true fatigue equally for both teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
I've had the acc set to 49 and do see the CPU routinely use the three subs. EPL with 15 minute halves if that helps with version 5 up til now. Will be trying my first go with 6.2 tonight to see how this plays.
For 15 minutes it makes sense since more stoppages = more chance for cpu to make change. I think having more fatigue boosts the changes for cpu to make a change with 10 minutes but like I said above I don't want to steer away from 50/50 acc to keep true fatigue and equal for both teams.

Honestly I'd love to play 15 minute halves but I simply have not time especially that I play every game! So I need to make the game satisfactory for myself for 10 minute halves and the current set works well enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfgosher
Well played 2 games to check the subs. First agst everton,a close 1-0 win. Everton made all 3 subs and that too before me. I might have used 2 or 3 as I didnt had a strong bench to comfortably help me with the outcome of the match.

Second agst reading a FA cup match. Totally dominated with the shots count. Won 3-0. Reading and myself maybe too both used 2 subs. So till now I dont think there is any issues with the subs. If only guys can help me with the effect of marking increase or decrease in the game. I might decrease my marking by a point or maybe increase CPU marking by 1. Also just maybe after my first season is over which will take some time I might just inch my level up to Legendary. Although from the comments I have read I am having doubt as to whether I should go for Legendary as lot of users opine that Legendary is much easier than World Class.
Cool, thanks for the report! As for marking I actually found increasing it makes it easier to exploit the defence = easier to score goals. Not sure what happens when you decrease marking so unfortunately I can't make recommendations there If you're looking to make the game more challenging while giving yourself a boost I'd just recommend Matt's 51/50 sprint discrepancy.

But remember v6 is just base after all and any small adjustments here and there are all personal changes. So if a 50/49 acc works for you, then go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyork
I really love the new sliders so far and love the progress here! This is my first post and this kind of a random question, but what camera settings do you use for a more realistic feel and do you also use the radar? I feel like removing the radar would add a bit of realism because you don't see that on the TV. Thank you very much for your input
Tele gives me the balance between realism and playability, and I can't live without the radar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
I'm finding these sliders way too easy and I'm generally not that good on default legendary. I feel like I'm missing something . Are there any sliders you guys would recommend increasing to increase the difficulty without ruining the gameplay experience this slider set offers?
As far as I know legendary tends to be easier because in FIFA 18 the AI concentrates on trying to attack compared to past editions where they focused on possession. That means more open lanes to exploit. Try world class and see if that works for you. I actually find it a (much needed!) challenge and I'm struggling to find winning consistency with Sunderland.

Thanks for responding to my question on the subs, guys Didn't find time to respond yesterday b/c school + the MLS playoffs. Happy to see that v6 was finalized.