View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #172
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Loving the sliders man!!

Started up a Minnesota dynasty. Looking to rebuild them to a top contender in the Big 10.

Started off 3-0 UNLV I had a 20 point game come back to win 20-27 down 20-0 in the third I crawled my way back in it. Next game was against lovely NMSU beat them easily matter score doesn’t show that. 20-13. Turnovers limited us. Last game I got in once against a poor Akron team. I dominated from the started. Winning it 14-38. With Minnesota I wanted to do more a spread type offense but with a limited QB who can’t throw anything past 10 yards and Receiving core who can’t catch it wasn’t working. Decided to do more of a Read option, using my 3 HBs, and doing short passes every once in awhile. It has worked well. With a poor defense keeps them off the field with draining the clock so I’m happy with it is for now. But I’m sure when I start big 10 play I’ll get destroyed lol.

Appreciate the sliders man! They are really realistic for me. The big plays are definitely earned and is extremely rewarding when you get them and winning a game is really rewarding as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports