Home

J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

This is a discussion on J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #169
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Awesome bro! Let us know your scores & stats if possible? I'm a numbers junkie lol
Old 12-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #170
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Only thing no penalties, take that as EA football. Games were a blast though. South Carolina game close, because I had 3 turnovers my first 3 possessions, which they ended up scoring off of. calmed down after that, and came back and won with last second FG. Notre Dame game. they actually had a 47 yard fg try at end of game to win, and missed just right. Was crazy. Even though both tight games, Notre Dame was a back and forth game between 2 good teams, South Carolina was up early 17-0 in first because of turnovers, and once I did not turn ball over, I was clearly better team.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #171
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Great question, I usually run a balanced Pro style offense. I have a house rule of limited formations based on my OC's coach level, so that I can play more true to life to a system. But this also works well with a spread offense. The option works fine as well. The flexbone has honestly been useless with this set. I might have caused a bug to happen lol. But since I never run it, I never saw that coming until someone pointed it out. What's your scheme?
I normally ran a pistol offense with a good bit of read option, until I got bored of how OP it was so I took read option out of the book. I stuck to mostly pistol.

Coming back I'm trying to find something new to run and was flirting with an air raid, but idk what I'll run at this point
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #172
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Loving the sliders man!!

Started up a Minnesota dynasty. Looking to rebuild them to a top contender in the Big 10.

Started off 3-0 UNLV I had a 20 point game come back to win 20-27 down 20-0 in the third I crawled my way back in it. Next game was against lovely NMSU beat them easily matter score doesn’t show that. 20-13. Turnovers limited us. Last game I got in once against a poor Akron team. I dominated from the started. Winning it 14-38. With Minnesota I wanted to do more a spread type offense but with a limited QB who can’t throw anything past 10 yards and Receiving core who can’t catch it wasn’t working. Decided to do more of a Read option, using my 3 HBs, and doing short passes every once in awhile. It has worked well. With a poor defense keeps them off the field with draining the clock so I’m happy with it is for now. But I’m sure when I start big 10 play I’ll get destroyed lol.

Appreciate the sliders man! They are really realistic for me. The big plays are definitely earned and is extremely rewarding when you get them and winning a game is really rewarding as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2017, 11:51 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sliders are great thus far in my Marshall Dynasty.
Season 1: 7-6
Season 2: 9-4
Season 3: 11-3
Season 4: 12-2
Season 5:
Games are tough. The record is deceiving. The CUSA is well, trash. I beat most of the teams in it. 2-2 in my bowl games and 1-1 in conference championships.
I did up the CPU kick accuracy to 40 rather than 35. Only change I’ve made.
Thanks man!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #174
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
I normally ran a pistol offense with a good bit of read option, until I got bored of how OP it was so I took read option out of the book. I stuck to mostly pistol.

Coming back I'm trying to find something new to run and was flirting with an air raid, but idk what I'll run at this point
I hear ya bro, I was definitely thinking about trying out pistol as well. Let me know what you end going with and how it works for ya?
Old 12-11-2017, 11:55 PM   #175
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Loving the sliders man!!

Started up a Minnesota dynasty. Looking to rebuild them to a top contender in the Big 10.

Started off 3-0 UNLV I had a 20 point game come back to win 20-27 down 20-0 in the third I crawled my way back in it. Next game was against lovely NMSU beat them easily matter score doesn’t show that. 20-13. Turnovers limited us. Last game I got in once against a poor Akron team. I dominated from the started. Winning it 14-38. With Minnesota I wanted to do more a spread type offense but with a limited QB who can’t throw anything past 10 yards and Receiving core who can’t catch it wasn’t working. Decided to do more of a Read option, using my 3 HBs, and doing short passes every once in awhile. It has worked well. With a poor defense keeps them off the field with draining the clock so I’m happy with it is for now. But I’m sure when I start big 10 play I’ll get destroyed lol.

Appreciate the sliders man! They are really realistic for me. The big plays are definitely earned and is extremely rewarding when you get them and winning a game is really rewarding as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Awesome brotha, some close games to start the season out with. Wondering who some of your tougher opponents are later in the season!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2017, 09:00 AM   #176
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Played Akron last night. Sliders are awesome. Only thing I'm seeing, running with Chubb and Michel seems sluggish, and they are arguably the best duo in college football, both 90+ speed & accel. Not sure if it is how you have set up, or my 360 controller. Going to see if can pick up new or refurbished 360 controller and see if fixes problem. Maybe RT not working right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »