Old 12-20-2017, 02:40 PM   #230
nickaepi
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Honestly, this is why Comp/MUT are having no problem having the devs tune the game based on their feedback.

It’s like CFM folk would rather note a “but” then dialogue their reason for the but.

Look at most of the leading threads for Madden on this forum.
They’re pretty much all the same dialogue about the game.

This CFM Gameplay focuses around using the “Delta” of Player Ratings to dictate outcomes and triggering animations, yet there’s not one thread about Tuning to the levels CFM wants.

I wonder how many CFM gamers here even know what Delta is, and it’s functionality in the mode they claim to be part of?

I mean not one thread discussing any Tuning levels for CFM, not one!!!

Default EA rosters and their updates, are rated for H2H Comp/MUT Play Style and Slider folk are spending countless hours/days trying to use the sliders to get the game to play at Sim level, when several of the issues would be alleviated if the Delta’s where tuned for Sim Play Style.

This is not at you, but there are posters (check their historical postings) who love to drive every topic towards talking about something in a negative light and sadly, I see a lot of Sim folk following right down this rabbit hole.

Can we at least get into discussing Tuning levels for Sim Play Style, that can/will be done for M18?

Otherwise, Sim Play Style will continued to tag along with Comp/MUT levels being universally applied to it.

Tuning discussions is something I can get down with.
All this other stuff being discussed in these threads doesn’t do anything for my $60 purchase.

Again, not directed at you, just trying to sound an alarm that CFM folk in this forum must redirect their focus at this point towards Tuning for the Play Style.
Why aren't there tuner options for the player in Madden like in NHL? Like we could pick version 1.06, 1.07 etc to use in our cfm?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3DS- Bravely Default