View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #270
jerwoods
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Update on roster status:

I'm sort of in limbo at the moment. 12 teams are in the playoffs while 20 teams have officially begun offseason mode. Players are retiring (Carson Palmer i.e.), players likely are dealing with career ending injuries (Cliff Avril and Kam Chancellor) and reserve/future deals are beginning to take place as practice squads dismantle.

No matter what direction I go from here - the roster will no longer be ideal for CFM. From this point forward and through the offseason (up until I've completed all the NFL drafted rookies), it's more of a up to date 'Play Now' roster.

I've considered keeping the playoff teams updated as they are today including recent FA signings/PS Promotions and players being removed from the depth chart after being placed on I.R. Along with the eliminated NFL teams being reverted back to 2018 offseason mode...including depth charts (Aaron Rodgers being placed back as the starter etc.) Not sure how that would go though.

I'll have an update tonight and figure out which direction I'm going to take it. One way or the other - a massive overhaul of the roster is coming soon.
as a broncos fan lower most everyone ex LB S Barnett FS J Simmons and s will parks WR Latiner needs a run block boost

most everyone needs lowerd