View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #372
Mav3rek7
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Update Available, Audibles on the Fly -Patch Notes Here

I think we have the right to be upset/angry about the current Madden situation. What we basically have been given is what equates to an "early access" type of game.

I think of PUBG and yes it has flaws, but it's still in early access, so it's expected to be flawed, and the price reflects that.

Madden has been released as a "complete" game, but yet here we are in January with a game that is broken for those of us who play single player offline franchise. Work around, sure, but with a "complete" game, there shouldn't be a work around needed to get it to play properly.

Combine that with the insane amount of legacy issues that for whatever reason still remain, and I can definitively state that I will NEVER buy the "GOAT" edition or whatever they call it in the future, again.

I will only ever buy the plain, vanilla, retail version, and probably only after it goes on sale in January and get it used. I do not plan to buy the game on release date at full retail price ever again. A used copy a few months down the road will suffice just fine. I'll play NCAA 2014 to get my football fix until I purchase Madden.