View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 AM   #49
nttnybuc
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

QB accuracy needs reworked. There should be more poorly thrown balls, but not to the point where they lead to INTs or blatantly inaccurate throws. Basically more "safe" bad throws -- overthrown deep, out of bounds on outside routes, balls thrown just behind a receiver coming across the field (you see this a good but in real life). This would keep completion percentages more realistic without relying on PBUs or defenders jarring the ball loose. I guess what I'm basically getting at is to see that not every "accurate" throw needs to hit the receiver directly in the hands. I would love to see receivers having to adjust to balls, with their catch rating determining their success rate and ability to do so.

Also XP not being tied to stats anymore would help keep development in multi-season franchises from getting out of control. As someone who runs a 32 person CFM, this always leads to stat "cheesing", which can rapidly derail a league.

Production having more of a dominant influence on contract value/free agent asking prices. This is much more realistic, as an 81 OVR WR with 13 TDs on the year should not be asking for WR2 money, for example.

Get rid of the free agent offer point system. Other teams should not be able to compare what I have offered a free agent. If anything, have a system that is a bit more vague. Make it more of a negotiating/poker-like game, perhaps where a player bluffs and claims that he has a better offer elsewhere and you have to decide whether or not to up your offer.

Also pacifier mouthpieces would be a cool new visual/gear addition, as they're becoming very very popular again.