View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 12:55 PM   #21
spoofrice11
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3
Franchise Modes are pretty much all I play in Sports games. If they go, then I will too. I love creating teams, prospects, developing them and building a team up. And you can change it all by trading players for you guys or whatever if you get tired of your team.

I do not get the appeal of Hut and MyPlayer. I have tried them out a little, but it was more of a play a little until I start my Franchise, doing the Domination mode in NBA 2K. I don't really enjoy playing online, especially since most people will just try to find a play or cheap way to do things that there is no way to stop. Also, they get boring after your player gets high or until you get a team of players like: Durant, Wall, Porzingis, etc...
And then there is the money. I don't get why people would buy a game, then waste a bunch more so it is more playable. I feel spending $60 on a game is plenty and with other games don't want to throw more money at something. If it's not good without the money, it doesn't seem like it'd be worth getting to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove