Old 01-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #163
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Thanks, man. I managed to squeeze a quarter in with SF vs. Carolina earlier. It's weird how much the CPU playcalling changes? Didn't see many bad calls, and with edited rosters, it seems to mitigate some of the issues that bugged me playing on AM.

Do you have any suggestions for future testing as to what gets the best out of the AM difficulty?
Yeah, playcalling is weird. The other night I played against the chargers twice for a Qtr each for testing purposes, I was the same team (SEA). One Qtr it was filled up with PA shots and 4 verts the next game 1 qtr was like the Chargers were mixing it up and I didn't hardly see any stupid play calls. This was on default Charger playbooks.

I would say get your threshold and speed down first. I prefer very slow, some people think that's too slow. Others prefer normal which I think is too fast. Once you have those to your liking then I would start building your sliders around that. Threshold is everything in this game and will dictate all the others areas. That will at least give you a idea of what looks and feels right or maybe this slider needs to be pulled back some because that's not looking right. That's how I normally start with AM. I try and take sections of the game at a time and get that to play how I like and then start on other areas otherwise things can get wacky quick. I'm sure you know all this already lol. Thats whats great about this community is that I can learn things from you and vice versa.

Playing: