View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #55
YogiGarebear89
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

My big thing is making it so we can adjust more things in the front office. We shouldn't only be able to Hire/Fire HC, Scout, and Trainers. We should have GM, Position Coaches, etc. And make the FA Pool for those full of real people. I doubt they will do that, but if they did, I could make a franchise where I, for example, fire Ben McAdoo and Ben Reese, Fire Marc Ross, Sign David Gettleman. Let the Assistant Coaches find work elsewhere and sign Pat Shurmur from the Vikings. Stuff like that. I shouldn't just be limited to 3 guys, and also be limited to generic dudes. Also add the draft combine. I loved doing that back in Madden 11 in think it was, as simple as it was. Also like to have a cutscene for the draft or something. Make it more engaging maybe. More in depth scouting reports (backstories, stats vs opp, etc) right now it's just ratings and all I do is sim the draft now adays as it is just so unenthusing. Also make it so we can use different camera views for Player Franchises. I hate the camera that they make you use. Really, all I want is for them to overhaul Franchise and make it more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove