Old 01-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #77
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden 18 vs Ncaa 14: We deserve better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24 7
I never played NCAA 14, but know that APF 2k8 is still more realistic than Madden is today. Everyone on Madden feels extremely generic. Even back then 2k was able to make each player feel, look and play like their real life counter-parts. Not to mention the coverages and schemes were more realistic as well.

The engine has nothing to do with them not replicating players or defensive schemes correctly, that's simply a game design decision to not go in that direction.

If you think about when has EA ever put out a realistic sports game? UFC, NHL, NFL, NBA, all of their offerings they never try to go in a simulation route.

That said, the bigger problem are the fans. Because they continue to buy the same lack luster products year after year, rewarding EA for their poor development choices. If you want them to improve, don't buy their product and I guarantee things will change. Buying the game and then complaining on the forum hasn't amounted to anything.
i agree...

and i did it for my football fix. but...i have that now.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w