Old 01-25-2018, 05:54 AM   #171
iMac2307
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Re: #4. Are you using custom books? I have been using Sabo's, which are awesome. However, I did not use custom books in my CFM opener (All-Madden). At the onset of CFM, I changed every team to have a balanced offensive scheme. Surprisingly, the play calling wasn't horrible by the CPU.
This was Default Playbooks with their scheme set to Balanced. I'm passing up on doing Playbooks for all 32 teams. There are too many funky variables both in terms of making them and implementing them in to games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Re: #5. Reducing ratings as a whole sends you down another rabbit hole. What I have liked is reducing the short, med, deep and throw on the run ratings temporarily; I'll make the change prior to my game, and then bump them back up after the game, but before advancing. This way there isn't an impact on the logic of the CPU as you progress through CFM. By leaving the slider at 50 and making these rating edits, the CPU Qb's don't lose any aggressiveness, yet their throws (both accurate and errant passes) are far more organic.
I think I might give this a go. Heard lots of positive reports and makes more sense than editing the entire roster of QB's.
Advertisements - Register to remove