Serengeti1
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
Okay, I've got a few

Welterweight RDA- RDA has 90 Endurance when Woodley has 92 and Lawler has 95. RDA generally fights at a consistent 60-70 strikes a round or 12-14 strikes per minute pace, whereas Woodley fights at roughly 6-8 strikes per minute or 30-50 strikes a round and Lawler fights at 7-10 strikes per minute pace. I don't understand why a significantly higher paced fighter like RDA doesn't have that represented. I'm pretty sure Endurance affects between round recovery, and having fighters who take rounds off recover more than a man who pushes a consistent and quite high pace doesn't make much sense to me. I'd probably just swap his and Woodley's stats, bring RDA up to 92 and Woodley down to 90, and maybe also drop Lawler down to 93-94.
Should Lawler even have a higher Endurance stat than RDA? Remember the Pettis fight? Swear he could have gone another 5 rounds lol.

I know Lawler goes hard in round 5 towards the end but that's because he takes rounds off and time off in a round.

At the least they should have a relatively even stat imo.

As for Woodley going down... I don't really ever remember seeing him tired... And if 90 is average it's a little low imo. Woodley is a guy who's just very efficient with energy more than anything though. He's very good at doing just enough. I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like Woodley? Hm... I wonder why. lol : ).

If we're using Lawler logic... Woodley also has come out strong in the fifth and dominated it. It's also because he took time to rest in the fight but yeah. It's subjective tho. If 90 is average I'd say he should be 90-92 from what we've seen so far.