Old 02-11-2018, 07:44 AM   #80
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
You can't seriously be saying Madden gets weather right, can you?? I agree with the post you quoted...I'm from Wisconsin, NO WAY should I be playing late season and playoff games without snow 90% of the time!
And the wind...I had the computer nail an 83 yard punt near the end of a close game...83 yards, and over 70 yards in the air. Takes the field position battle equation out of the game.
It's ridiculous, shows incompetence if they can't even get these basic, yet vitally important, parts of the game at least close to being right.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I would take the cold over the snow because 50% of the time is a white Christmas in the area of WI.
that we live. This year was not a white Christmas in our part of the state. This week is the only week we've had any snow for winter.

I don't have the weather issues other people are, but there has been enough people complaining about the issue over the years, EA needs to get the issue fixed. I do have an issue with that darn punting into the wind and that needs to be resolved, too.

That said, I am loving the game play fixes.

Last edited by roadman; 02-11-2018 at 10:43 AM.