View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #23
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Gamestop Monday #2: Presentation

Hopefully this time Matt is recording without a cold.

I already said in the other thread, but I was kind of turned away by the similar sounding voices of Steve Lyons and Eric Karros, and the ilk of DeRo sounding somewhat similar to Plesac removes some of the versatility aspect you'd expect in the booth. Though I believe you'll heard Mark talk more about the hitting and Dan talk about the pitching.

The "same booth" stuff sounds good, but again the lines are just going to be so long that the conversations will get repetitive rather quickly. Maybe not much we can ever do there though. I think as long as the situations are dynamic enough it won't be too bad (so if they talk about how we have been hot recently, as long as it's because we have been then I'll be good with it).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60