View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #33
HypeRNT
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why is ultimate team so unbalanced?

I actually liked playing in last years UT a ton, i spent over $1000 on it. I liked that i was facing Other peoples caf's in UT offline mode and those caf's had different styles and they all looked different, that felt so fresh sometimes when i was grinding running into different looking ppl all the time.

Caf UT mode is just so fresh every time you fight, you see different styles and fighters. Sure, you might see some dumb things that involve racism from time to time or a lot of strange looking Caf's(long arms or legs) but at the end of the day, those things are small negatives that gets outweighted by the huge positives.

I want to pick a style for my caf, customize him for hours and hours before i even fight once..... Pull packs and maybe get different tatoo styles, or artwork, or a voice, or hats/shorts/gloves, i mean imagination can go wild with what u can do on this mode that you cant do on games like madden or fifa.

UT can be gold for this game, especially if you gotta build a team of 5 caf's like in UFC 2 which requires some work to do.

Let me see fight stances, fight styles, maybe start with 1, and at lvl 30 or lvl 50 let us unlock another? so Boxer/bjj or boxer/kickboxer so stand up focused? Who knows, but what we have no is unacceptable, i dont know about you guys, but i can only play "fight now" mode for so long before i get super bored grinding rankings and stuff with the same exact fighters.

In UT its different fights each and every time, and if balanced properly the longevity far outweighs all the other modes.