Home

Why is ultimate team so unbalanced?

This is a discussion on Why is ultimate team so unbalanced? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why is ultimate team so unbalanced?

I actually liked playing in last years UT a ton, i spent over $1000 on it. I liked that i was facing Other peoples caf's in UT offline mode and those caf's had different styles and they all looked different, that felt so fresh sometimes when i was grinding running into different looking ppl all the time.

Caf UT mode is just so fresh every time you fight, you see different styles and fighters. Sure, you might see some dumb things that involve racism from time to time or a lot of strange looking Caf's(long arms or legs) but at the end of the day, those things are small negatives that gets outweighted by the huge positives.

I want to pick a style for my caf, customize him for hours and hours before i even fight once..... Pull packs and maybe get different tatoo styles, or artwork, or a voice, or hats/shorts/gloves, i mean imagination can go wild with what u can do on this mode that you cant do on games like madden or fifa.

UT can be gold for this game, especially if you gotta build a team of 5 caf's like in UFC 2 which requires some work to do.

Let me see fight stances, fight styles, maybe start with 1, and at lvl 30 or lvl 50 let us unlock another? so Boxer/bjj or boxer/kickboxer so stand up focused? Who knows, but what we have no is unacceptable, i dont know about you guys, but i can only play "fight now" mode for so long before i get super bored grinding rankings and stuff with the same exact fighters.

In UT its different fights each and every time, and if balanced properly the longevity far outweighs all the other modes.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:00 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina1229

To your second comment, things will not improve as you suggest. I think you are completely missing the point that is being made here. When a new fighter "drops" in UT, they are NOT actually a fighter. They are literally one of the fight styles with a cosmetic skin that just makes them look like a real UFC fighter.
The 25 year and event fighters have higher raitings than their base gold counterparts. They also have various lvl 2 moves the base golds don't have. So I am correct when I say better fighters will drop, they already have. The level 4 champions have better stats and extra move slots too. We've seen the move cards boosted as well. What I'm saying is in so many months we'll all have our lowest stats raised enough to have more parity than exists now when everyone is just starting. Styles will matter but not to the degree they do now.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
The 25 year and event fighters have higher raitings than their base gold counterparts. They also have various lvl 2 moves the base golds don't have. So I am correct when I say better fighters will drop, they already have. The level 4 champions have better stats and extra move slots too. We've seen the move cards boosted as well. What I'm saying is in so many months we'll all have our lowest stats raised enough to have more parity than exists now when everyone is just starting. Styles will matter but not to the degree they do now.

Unless those cards are better than their counterparts in ranked, what is the point of fighting with them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2018, 04:39 PM   #36
Rookie

v22CD's Arena

Just played a game vs a gold Jeremy Stephens with 99 spd 100 pwr 100 acc and 100 chin. If the gold overall fighters are this juiced up already what are the master tier fighter cards like????
Old 02-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #37
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Question Re: Why is ultimate team so unbalanced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
My thread got closed here but this is my opinion - https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rrassment.html
i hope you posted that in the impressions thread so the devs can have a look at it an maybe balance this game mode better?
Old 02-20-2018, 06:31 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
i hope you posted that in the impressions thread so the devs can have a look at it an maybe balance this game mode better?
That would be nice if a developer related to UT was more involved with the community.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-21-2018, 12:57 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
Bro lets be honest, they have no UT devs, its just a guy who thinks how to make the most money for EA, thats all this years UT is... a money grab, no balance, and looks like it was just thrown together at the last minute.

THey wont respond because they have nothing to respond with, at most you will get the basic generic answer something along the lines of them listing u all their features they added this year, and just dodge on why its so crappy.

Only reason to play EA sports game is for the UT these days, not sure how long fighting ufc roster fighters could keep me satisfied for but def no more then a week tops.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:01 AM   #40
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT
Bro lets be honest, they have no UT devs, its just a guy who thinks how to make the most money for EA, thats all this years UT is... a money grab, no balance, and looks like it was just thrown together at the last minute.

THey wont respond because they have nothing to respond with, at most you will get the basic generic answer something along the lines of them listing u all their features they added this year, and just dodge on why its so crappy.

Only reason to play EA sports game is for the UT these days, not sure how long fighting ufc roster fighters could keep me satisfied for but def no more then a week tops.
What makes you think this UT is particularly money-grabby?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »