Old 03-04-2018, 05:44 AM   #130
JayCutlersCig
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does madden want a realistic game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I mean ability can be looked at two ways. They either don't have the ability due to the talent at Tiburon, or they don't have the ability due to EA dictating what can and can't be fixed or added to the game. Personally I think it's both. I'm not questioning their passion, but I am questioning their talent and direction. Rex, Clint, Cam, Ian, Phil, whoever can say what they want. The product always speaks for itself.

There’s this arrogant aura that I absolutely hate from this dev team, primarily from Rex. Maybe it’s from his challenging to 2K to acquire the license. Maybe it’s nothing. I think you’re right, though, I’m starting to question their talent. I know that past Maddens are technologically inferior, but it feels like Maddens 05-12 offered the most realistic gameplay. M18 just looks and plays ugly to me, with most of my issues coming from the awful physics and unholy rubber banding in All-Madden.

I’m sure these guys are good people, but I’m just not satisfied with their product and I’m honestly considering skipping out on 19. Whether or not I can fight the NFL itch, though, that’s a different story.