Old 03-21-2018, 09:31 AM   #7
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Quarter Length

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Play All Madden and adjust sliders in favor of the CPU. Also adjust CPU player ratings. Wouldn’t that help?

Personally, I don’t have an issue with the scores. I was merely pointing out that once u get to having a 90+ team, you’re going to dominate, regardless, imo. But, what I didn’t add in that post is that I don’t have games like 100-10. Lol. Meaning, that with 120-140 plays per game, which might be more than the avg 6min gamer is used to, u might think you’re going to get overblown scores. I guess I’m trying to say that while u will get blowouts, the game still plays well and I don’t get massive blowouts.

And, honestly, right now, I think I’ve got a 97+ team. And, in reality, a 97+ team on off and def should go undefeated and should blow teams out. So, I don’t have as much of an issue with it. I’ve thought about upping to all-madden, and actually, I just won another Super Bowl, so maybe I’ll start my next season on all-madden to see how it plays. I’ve always been against playing on all-madden because of madden 06 days and older maddens, in general, where all-madden = all-cheat for the cpu. Lol. While I enjoy a challenge, I hated the absolute fabricated all-madden ‘challenge’ where every single cpu player is amazing regardless of ratings. So, that’s why I’ve stayed with all-pro. To me, all-pro plays totally realistically, because, again, if I have a 90+ team, and I call the right plays, I should beat all other teams, u know? And, before I had 90+, I lost a few here and there and had competitive games.

Now, all that being said, from what I’ve heard the last few years, all-madden may not be all-cheat anymore, so I’m curious to give it a try and see how it plays. But, I used to be a slider guy, and don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of trying to tweak all-madden down some. I still enjoy the overall play of all-pro, regardless of the scoring. But, what’s definitely tough is having a quality D and the sack issue. It’s just overall too easy to get sacks, so that really hampers the cpu. Maybe, on all-madden, the cpu qb gets rid of the ball better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk