View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:19 AM   #139
Phillyman827
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

I want to see more Draft impact. If the falcons draft a QB in the first Rd and they have Ryan for 3 more years on contract, I’d like to see interaction between the coach and GM. Giving options to user controlled teams like “1. Do you want this 1st rd QB to sit and learn. 2. Would you like me to explore a trade for Ryan. This year or next offseason?” Kind of figure out the plan for each player. Right now I hate seeing the Seahawks draft a qb rd 1 when they have Russell Wilson , unless he’s no longer in their plans and they trade Wilson . Same thing with RBs and every other position. If you go to sign a DE in FA and you have Graham, Barnett, Bennett, Long … the GM should interact with questions about plans for this player. The jags drafted Fournette #4 overall. Now if next year they draft a RB in Rd2, the GM should interact with plans for this player. Like are you looking for a 1-2 punch at RB ? Or will you keep Fournette as the Feature Back?

I want it to get more realistic. And the players in the draft mostly suck. Gotta fix that.