View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 08:13 PM   #8
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Speed & Acceleration Ratings Differential Needs to Be More Noticeable in NBA 2K19

I dont know what its like online, but this has been a issue for yrs now with NBA2k, with not having enough differential in speed between guards and bigs.

I rarely see a fast break where bigs are slow to get back to defend, as you see IRL. I always go thru and edit speed of bigs down, in MyLeague, to get more of a gap between slow and fast players.

Now the adjusting the new sliders of speed and acceleration gap of fast and slow players, does make a difference. I cant remember what my slider settings are for this, but I know I have a 50 pt gap for both speed and accleration of fast players to slow players. Which seems to have improved this. Obviously that dont help those who play online, but for a offline player like me, it does seem to have helped. I just wish I would have adjusted these sooner, than I did,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts