View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #392
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
So it’s not a problem with creating all the players for the draft this year like in years pass it wasn’t enough slots
I'm working with a total of 87 CAPs (Create A Players) available. If you try to create the 88th one, the player no longer appears on the roster because it's capped out. Considering there will be a total of 256 drafted players after 7 rounds (including compensatory picks) I'm looking at a total of 169 players I will need to find matches for and overwrite....

I'm going to have my hands full after the 3rd round is over.... but trust me I'll be doing my best. My wife is ready to strangle me already for how much time I've been putting on the Xbox lately... but I officially told her last night this is my last year doing it.

I'm going to be doing an update here on the next post so refer to that for additional information. Appreciate the support guys. (My goal is to have all 3 updates for all 3 days of the draft on this page for easy reference reasons). I'm going to try and keep my posts condensed.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html