View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 08:08 AM   #46
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

I live in Florida..I have vacationed and visited friends in Colorado..I would take Colorado over Florida too.

As for timing: I think it is really good timing. And could be a mutual agreement. I know, as mentioned here, he talked of keeping up the good fight. I gave witnessed tweets where he said, and I paraphrase: some would rather I spend less time speaking with the community.

Since it is public territory - REx commented on Ryan Moody's twitter page stating that, now he could RT (re-tweet) more of his videos. <- that suggests potential problems with where to focus resources. I believe Rex wanted to fix the game play a lot more.

I also worry we may see continued wonky animations. (hoping its not so).. I believe the controllers of the game's direction feel they have a solid MUT system and tournament and championship system in place, and now want to expand Longshot to attract the consumers who are not hardcore football fans and football game players. My opinion is that unless Longshot takes on the scope of a mode like Road to the Show, they will be missing the attractiveness they may be seeking.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-03-2018 at 08:37 AM.