Old 05-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #100
bad_philanthropy
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Rex Dickson Leaves EA Tiburon and the Madden Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
TBH, that 1st pre-release Tuning tore the game up (which you can tell Rex didn’t like from the interview he did) and it never even came close to being 25% recovered with all the Tuners/Patches that followed.

Everyone Play Style Type was happy across the board with the way the game played.

Player Differentiation was the biggest thing that popped out to me on screen.

With the feedback everyone was giving after some hands-on time at the event, you could see/tell that he was in a good place concerning the game, even with little CFM advancement.

If CFM is given the short stick for M19, I have no problem diverting the money towards one of the other football options being developed.
I'll definitely be tracking the indie optionsas well. I bought Axis to support future iterations. To me, that game isn't at a playable standard I enjoy right now, but the work the devs are doing is very impressive overall, and so I'll continue to support it.

I really liked Madden 18 when they released the patches in November, but it's been too many editions now that take too long to finally get the game patched right. It just isn't a a rewarding single player experience for enough of my annual play cycle.