View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #4839
GaloVingador
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
Totally agree, but the game could do better even with assisted settings as mistakes are simply a big part of the sport. Semi/manual does help of course but it's only half the job done, the cpu does not acknowledge this change, so I could be facing a lower rated team and they could have a much higher pass completion % than me, so realism goes out the window again. Pressing should make playing from the back a lot tougher, no question about that, just feels like it could be done better.
Regarding CPU's pass completion, whenever I decide to play with manual passing, the next step is immediately trying to find by how many points I should increase CPU pass error to rebalance. At least we have sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueblade1986
I’ve just started using this set in career mode. Few observations so far is that the AI doesn’t really pass the ball. I’m dominating possession as soon as they hit my half they consistently try a long ball and usually give it away.
It's a core game issue, afaik. First thing I have noticed about the AI when playing the game, still on default sliders. I think it's just how it is, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueblade1986
I’ve read in other places that world class is in fact more challenging than legendary is that right?
I disagree.